Schedule Your Pond Cleaning Today!
Spring cleaning for your pond or other water feature is an important step and will help eliminate a lot of problems throughout the year.
Spring pond cleanout should be performed before your water garden completely emerges from winter dormancy, and before the water temperature rises above 55°F. Warmer water can allow bacteria colonies to form and upset the balance of your ecosystem.
You can find more details on the process below, or contact us to schedule a cleanout for you.
Supplies To Start Clean-out
- 25' discharge hose with spray nozzle & clean-out pump
- Shears for trimming back plants
- A container to hold your fish, with netting to cover the top
- Garbage bags for leaves and debris
- A fine mesh fishing net
- Aquascape Pond Detoxifier from our Pond Supply store
- Aquascape Cold Water Beneficial Bacteria, also available in our supply store.